Saturday, October 18, 2008

No Patience

Just this morning, Ryan was SO ANXIOUS to show me of his game: Toon town from his computer while I was taking a shower. I told him through the glass shower, " I will be out of a shower in five minutes." He just stood and waited for me to get out of a shower.

Shortly after I mentioned, he then said, "Okay now, you have two more minutes to get out of a shower." Oh boy, not another bossy child in the house. Believe me, I have tried to stop them several times not to tell me what to do. But as soon as I turned the water off, he eagerly opened the shower door a, "Now, you need to put your clothes on."

He even tried to offer me to wear my matching clothes for the day. Isn't that sweet of him? " Hurry, Hurry, I want to show you the King Lollipop from Toon toon. " (He named King Lollipop) I could see his smiling faces when he was able to catch the cogs. Clearly, he was proud to show me of his achievement on his computer game.

1 comment:

Furry Bottoms said...

And he kept track of the time, too! Smart Kid!