Monday, September 8, 2008

Pah!

"Pah!" translates in American Sign Language for, "Finally", or "I made it!"

For the past two days, I had been frustrated for not being able to get the templates that I wanted, or able to save it on my blog. There was a valid reason for not making it through the other day until I saw this awesome scenery. This scenery suits for all of us for three reasons. We are water lovers, mountains except for the snow are right behind our backyard, and love to see many beautiful trees around our home.

The only thing I need to catch up all of the pictures I have lost on my right side of a blog. Not only losing the pictures I had on the side of my blog a couple of days ago, I need to add all of my favorite links and family/friends' links. Good grief, I had my family and friend's links on my favorite bookmarks. It will make my time shorter to add on my blog lists.

Now, you don't have to worry my insanity. My sanity has been settled after all of my three men were kicked off to bed early. I had a time to play around and focus on what I really like the templates for my blog. Guess I am getting better at doing the blog... Who knows I will become expert on creating the website than my husband, who is scholar in computer? (Shhh!, we would not want to hurt his feelings.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pah pah pah heehee nice background and yep we are water lovers too!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous fabulous....pah pah!!! You are getting so GOOD at playing with the templates in the blog!

Beautiful background, indeed!

Mandee said...

I Love it! It's beautiful! Worth all of the hard work and insanity. Aren't you proud of yourself!

Furry Bottoms said...

I lovelovelove the term "PAH!" It made me laugh!!! I've been sick for the past couple of days and it feels like I haven't been online in FOREVER.... so it was really nice to come back and visit your page and see an ASL term... Congratulations.... you PAH!

Cheryl said...

I like the makeover too. Blogger has been weird lately--it messed up all the formatting in like five of my posts, which for some reason bugged me way more than actual real-life problems usually do.