Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sizzlin' Dinner

Whether you are having friends or family over for a backyard cookout,outdoor dinner party, casual cookout, patio party, wine party or summertime gathering, it is always nice to invite someone you enjoy accompany. This time we didn't but we will do when we are well prepare with the surprise decorations. Oh that would be FUN to do and share your creative!!!

Looking at these two websites gave me two fine ideas for the next special events: Creative Parties and Invitations.

Since we did NOT inviting our friends or family, we ended up eating our own patio during the sizzling summer dinner. Though it was a very poor and last minute creative, we managed eating our late dinner (7:30 P.M.) at 85 degrees. It was still warm enough (80 degrees) to have an ice cream at 8:30 P.M.

Without a doubt, I will share my own creativity with my friends and families for the next time. Being creatives are MY THING!!! I must live with my creatives, or you will have to suffer my lousy dinner due to my inability to open my true personality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the creative dining website. I decorate the dining room table with a different theme each month, and this gives me lots of new ideas Mom/CCH