Sunday, September 7, 2008

Experiment

Oh boy, I don't know what I am doing!!! Right now, I am going through the Blogging Template experiments. There was one thing that caught my eyes. I have tried to download the template for my blog's background.

You will have to excuse my temporarily idiots about creating the template. Eventually, I will get to the point where I am totally satisfied! Please be patience for insanity or have fun exploring numerous of times I am changing my blog's background.

1 comment:

Furry Bottoms said...

You make me laugh!!! Yeah, I know it was a struggle with changing the blog template... until I finally figured it out. Just one suggestion though-- be sure you write down every single link on your favorite blog or websites or whatever, keep a written log of it somewhere. When you change your template, sometimes, it will ge lost. Happened to me several times. You'll need to re-add it after you've decided on a template you like. I don't really like any choices from blogger itself, so I went to pyzam.com and they'll explain how to do it.