Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

On a Christmas morning, Dylan actually woke me up at 5 A.M. telling me that Santa had came. I told him that we had to wait for everyone to be up. So, he stayed in bed with me. Thank goodness, but knowing I have been paid back because I used to wake my parents up at 3:30 A.M. about having Santa bringing the gifts. Even though we tried tickling Ryan due to being the last person to wake up, he simply is not a morning person.

We skipped our breakfast until we finished our Santa presents. I guess we all were too excited to know what was in our stockings. My family started looking in our stocking. Both Dylan and Ryan went first. As soon as they discovered their name' bedroom door plate, Dylan added his own word, "Do Not Open!" OHHHHHH, the trouble began from this very day.

When it came to my turn, there were so many darling winter stuff for my house. It will make it more merrier. One of the special gifts in the stockings was having my birthstone ring: Garnet. I sure was surprised to find in the stocking. It is a nice feeling for being loved, and is still sticking in my fingers because it is one of the special gifts I had received. While it was not from Santa, I got my wishes come true: more scrapbook stuff!!! My mind was jumping ups and downs because my dear sister in law knew what I really wanted for Christmas.

While Deby was busy finding out what stored in her Christmas stocking, Katya was being so silly. She was jumping ups and downs on her younger sister new trampoline. After Deby finished opening her stocking, we discovered we got two same things: Garnet jewelry because our birthday is only three days apart. It makes us closer and understanding each other well. Another thing was getting a pair of Christmas fleece socking. I love it because it sure felt so soft and warm.

It was so nice to have the time together all morning without needing to change our PJ until we met Ginger and the other family members for Christmas dinner. We also exchanged the Christmas gifts. The food that Mark and Doug made it from the BBQ during the freezing time. They were gallant to stand out and BBQ for the family.

Through out exchanging the gifts, lots of us were taking pictures and saying, "Ohhhh," or "Ahhhh" except for Dylan. He was not able to open his Christmas gifts until we get home from a two week vacation. He just had a negative attitude earlier of the day. When I took the picture of him, he just turned around and pouted himself. It is all about Tough Love!

More importantly, it was a really nice feeling to have most of us celebrating Christmas together. The best of all is to have my dream coming true: a White Christmas. That is one of the moments I would forget, not only the White Christmas, but the love was there for me.

No comments: