Saturday, December 13, 2008

Goofy Thanksgiving

Oh Man ! Not again, I 'm posting WAY too late about our Goofy Thanksgiving! That night, we were having a cabin fever because it was raining outside. I assumed the weather we have had caused us to goof around on our Thanksgiving afternoon.

On an early afternoon, there was so many heats in the kitchen. Of course, it does not mean.. you ya know what I mean. The oven, stove and having us fooling around caused the house heating it up. First, I had a drool over the Honey Baked Ham. I felt like I wanted to take the Ham all to myself. I eventually had a half of the left over ham. That was heaven! Turkey was one of the other meat on our Thanksgiving table. Aunt Ginger, who was starving like if she has not eaten for days, was trying to steal the smallest food: the seasonal spices in her mouth. Good thing, Doug had a corner of his eyes; otherwise, he would scold her with a knife on his hand. Wasn't that scary to think about it?

While waiting for the food to be served, Beth nearly fainted. Ginger had to cool her temperature off with a dry Kleenex. It was relieved to see our caring yet zany family was able to tolerant until we had food in our mouth. Cathy also felt the same thing because she was trying to cool herself off. I




could not figure it out why she was sweating herself while there
were so many delicious food. Perhaps, the food had stimulus her really good.

The kids!?! OH my, what should I say? The kids were shaking their hands to make their home made butter as if they were in a Salsa Dance. They were unable to make it in a real butter. Guess they were too tired to stand up doing the Salsa Dance without having any food in their watery mouth. What a pity! Becky and her friend, from Japan were just sitting and starting at the kids making their butter. Actually, they were too absent-minded to do anything except taking lots of pictures. Ryan wasn't not the only person to show his proper face in a front of camera.
What can I say about men??? The three men were not able to stand up their own feet up and help around the kitchen. Richard and Grandpa were pretending they were the informers by updating the boring football scores up for the ladies. Who cares??? David was also pretending to be working by taking pictures through by his Treo pager. What's up with these men?

Not only problems with these three men, Mark was also among the crazy men. He was so ENAMORED by asking us to lift our breasts up for the pictures. Can you believe that? I guess he too was too starving without having food in his mouth. The only good thing he did not make it public " yet." That would be too embarrassing. (Alright, I must admit we, the ladies, asked Mark to take our crazy "turkey breasts" pictures for us.)

As soon after we had our meals, we all returned to normal. Good thing, we all held our horses rather showing our craziness in public-- talking to ourselves. Again, it would be too embarrassed to let our friends recognize us out in the street. Having our temporarily sanity was blessing to remain control until we had food in our mouth.

1 comment:

Deby said...

I would have kicked David's lazy butt up to help clean the kitchen if I was there.

Warn him that there are no maids in my house. :)