Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Song

Just this evening, Dylan decided making his own song up out of blue. Some of the words he wrote made me laughed, and other words I did not like reading this.

Stay Away From Me,
Stay Away from Me,
Do not try to Kiss me, EWWW!
Get those lips away from me,
I'm going to put you in jail, if you are going to kiss me,
you are so stupid,
you are juuuuust a bunch of brats.

(Kind of music Pop and Rock: Sound, Hard Volume) for one of his female classmates.) I wondered what would she be thinking if she reads this. She probably would not be pleased because it sounded like Dylan did not want to get a kiss from her.

I also relayed the message to David, my husband about Dylan making his own song up. He said that it is very typical for boys wanting to stay away from girls kissing them. It also reminded him of his grandmother giving him lots of smoochy kisses.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Lots of times when little kids develop a crush on someone, they will be mean to them. I wonder if Dylan has a crush on this girl he wrote this song for! ;-)

C and B Scene said...

Or maybe the girl sand something lkike that to Dylan when he tried to kiss her :) Mom/CC