Saturday, June 23, 2007

Copy Cat

Typically, any sibling would do anything to copy from either older or younger sibling. That's what Ryan did after he saw what I did to his brother, Dylan after accepting his grant.

While I was busy cleaning the kitchen, Ryan came up to me wanting me to paint...a pink nail polish on him ! Can you believe that???

Ryan came up to me, " I want pink nail polish."

Of course, I was stunned because I thought he wanted to join the boat with Dylan after I finished painting Dylan's toenails and fingernails. At first, he refused to accept my offer. But later, he had changed his mind.


At the end of the pictures taken by me, he kept saying, "turn the camera off." I guess he now realized he is embarrassed that I would be showing it off to my relatives and friends who read my blog.

2 comments:

Deby said...

Poor Ryan! He looks miserable in the picture. I am sure that he is enjoying his colorful nails though.

Laura and the family said...

Actually, he is starting to be a camera shy like his Grandma Cathy.