Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Shoes Vs. Bare feet

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Well, I was fascinated to learn more about Geniuses World Record. Believe it or not, the Largest Collection of Converse Shoes: Joshua Mueller of Lakewood, Washington has a collection of 403 unique pairs of Converse Shoes which he has been collecting since 1991.

You may be wondering why did I bring this subject up. It occurred Dylan mentioned out of blue that he needed to have me buying him 48 more pairs of shoes! I asked him to give me a valid reason. All he gave me an answer, "Just because." For a short deliberation moment, he spontaneously said, " I just like to wear different shoes everyday." Who knows he would be the next Geniuses World Record for collecting shoes?

Dylan had asked Ryan how many shoes he would like to have. His immediate response, "No like to wear shoes." Frankly, I can relate to Ryan because it feels so good without having a pair of shoes on. That is a wonder why he often requested me to do the nail trimming for him, or even trimming my toenails ! Ryan reminds that he got the genetic from me, who like to wear sandals without socks or without shoes. Not only getting the genetic from me, it adds to another two family members I know: Cathy and my dad.

Which ones do you prefer to wear with shoes or without shoes? Why?

No comments: