Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Housewife

Yippie, summer is here ! Before I actually have a summer vacation, can you image the looks I had it on my face when my boss, the principal, telling me two days before the school was out that I had to pack everything in boxes?(It does not mean I'm fired from the job. It is just that I will not have a classroom this Fall, just floating it around from one classroom to another. Oh well, at least I have a job. Why should I complain? ) However from that moment, I made my mind up to clean, pack and throw the unnecessary stuff within a week. Guess what? I've accomplished my goal for cleaning my classroom out within two days. I guess my mind was on a fire because I desperately am looking forward to being a summer housewife.

As a summer housewife, I still have tons of things to do inside and outside of the house. My three main destinations for the summer while Dylan and Ryan are with me for an entire summer are:

1) Of course, spend the quality of times with my sons, Dylan and Ryan in both educated and unrelated education activities daily. I can't help with my minor role being a teacher. Also, don't get envy if we get tans from doing the activities.

2) Paint everything upstairs at night while the kids are in bed ( still in my bedroom.) You will have to bear with my dark circle eyes whenever we get together, or see pictures of me.

3) Organize things after throwing lots of old stuff around ( I already did quite a lot this week.) Any volunteer would be granted if you take our stuff :-)

Despite of getting lots of sweaty and smelly over the summer, it is so nice to be a summer housewife when I don't get paid :-) Why should I complain since I don't have to worry about getting up really early for work??? I would rather to have my sweethearts, Dylan and Ryan tucking their little hands and bodies by me.

So, I am playing tagging games. You will need to tell me what is your destination over this summer. Perhaps you can give me tips to speed my goals especially having kids around.

1 comment:

Deby said...

Hi there! Well, if you have some "good stuff" that you think Alexis or Logan would like, put it in a box (or boxes) and I'll send you our Fed Ex shipping number. I'll be happy to bring back any books or toys with me when I'm down in August. Luckily, we have tons of storage space.