Friday, June 15, 2007

Tribute Our Fathers

On both sides of our family, we have very few men. I would like to honor the men in our lives we so cherish.

Dad: Throughout my childhood experience, I appreciate you finding the time to play with me despite the long hours you worked. The first memory I have was when we played karate inside and outside of the karate class. It especially was fun when we were yelled at by mom for doing the karate in the house. Luckily, we didn't knock any furniture over! I enjoyed our midnight snacks like having cereal with chocolate syrup over it and sneaking out to Carl's Junior for our dinner. However, there was one huge embarrassment I tried to forget...all of the people looked at us while running the 5K.. Yep, your bare feet. Of course, it didn't stop me from running away from the spectator you caused ! There are so many memories we shared.

Richard: Since you entered Cathy's life, you have changed her, David, and Deby with all of the happiness you've given them. It meant a lot to see all of the love in the family. We really enjoy your sense of humor. David loves to share all of his memories of going to different sporting events with you ! What a legacy !


Bruce: We appreciate you spending the times with us: going out to scuba dive with David, playing with my active boys, meeting us at Mission Bay for a picnic. Going out to Lake Lopez camping with you for the weekend was a blast. Thank you so much !

Doug: Even though I seldom see you, I feel like I have known you all of my life. It is because David has shared his fun times with you such as going out to ride on a boat. He is very fortunately that he had an opportunity to spend time with you.

David: The most important of all, we can't forget that David is also dad. He has been wonderful to the boys. He gives Dylan and Ryan a lot of love, occasionally having them sleep with him, teaching them about computers (of course) and even cooking them a delicious meal. Besides spoiling them rotten by buying toys. He even took days off when the boys were ill. Thank you for being a loving and supportive husband and dad to Dylan and Ryan.

I have to say I am very fortunately each of you are in my life. I love each and everyone! Thank you so much ! Hope all of you had a wonderful Father's Day. Happy Father's Day with love Laura and the family.

1 comment:

C and B Scene said...

Thank you for the very kind words,

Bruce

Thank you Laura :)