Monday, July 9, 2007

Cranky Mood

This morning, I had a pleasant dream to encourage my sons, Dylan and Ryan participate the chalk activities on the driveway. I actually had a full of energy with enthusiasm to try out for a new activity; the art of chalks with the boys. I pictured myself having them to draw variety of pictures on our driveway, including me being involved. Well, guess what? It shattered my dreams because it only lasted less than 10 minutes.

After this very short activity I ever had with my boys, Dylan became a REAL CRANKY mood. He thought it was too much work to do instead of doing the fun things. (See "Dylan's Cranky Mood" under McClellan's Medias.) He even influenced his brother, Ryan throughout the day. Ryan started refusing to cooperating with me.

Since my wildest dream didn't happen, the boys ended up deciding to go to a nearby park with their bikes. My exciting energy returned. While we were there, I played with the boys and took pictures of them. But unfortunately, they decided to stay for at least 10 minutes. Oh no, not again!

In reality, it happened throughout the day. I even offered them to go out to Bookstores, another park areas and other activities where we wouldn't have to spend a cent ! Nope, none of my offers worked! At least, I've tried.

Boy, I was so disappointed. So hopefully, the boys would not be so cranky on the next activity!

No comments: