Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THAT'S ENOUGH !?!












In the past, I honesty never have or ever like to take pictures of others-- simply didn't want to be the responsible of carrying a camera with me. This all has changed until I created my own scrapbooks and blogs. Now, I have valid excuses to carry a camera or taking pictures from my "camera" pager in almost every place I attend.

This time, I have enclosed the pictures I took over the past few months. Few of the pictures were not really attractive when they felt that they had enough of me taking pictures of them. Ryan especially did not like taking pictures of him. He would simply yelled at me, "Don't take anymore pictures!" Dylan would instead give me a "threat" message by telling me that he has to move out and to live in with a different family. I just laughed and always found a way to convince them to love me at the end. Isn't that easy?

But someday, I will put their faces in their own scrapbook.












1 comment:

Deby said...

I think you should definately put those in their scrapbooks!