Thursday, July 26, 2007

If I could....

Is it the weather affecting my mood? Or shall I write a Dear Abby letter venting my frustration and get an advice?

I would make a bet that the Dear Abby would tell me to hand my two sons to my dear husband David to take care of them for the weekend. Oh, wouldn't that be a great gift??? Or would I get a "Neglect Mother of the Year?" if I dump them to my hard-working husband over the weekend. Or would I end up having my face on 20/20 News telling the world that I should not have dump my two innocent kids over to my hard working husband???

If the judge isn't that flexible, I would be ending up in psychiatric counseling and doing the community services at Children's Hospital or Head-Start Schools.

If I am lucky for having the judge's sympathy, then he would grant me to have the opportunities for the weekend I need.

If I could get away, I would:

1) get a pedicure,manicure, and wax my eyebrow
2) sleep late in the morning
3) go to scrapbook workshop
4) swimming for an hour of each day
5) read a book I need to catch it up.
(click the icon for a larger image)

1 comment:

Deby said...

Oh sweetie! I feel that way a lot. Staying home with the kids can be mind-bending sometimes. One day when Bob was two steps in the door I told him they were his kids too and I went to bed. That was a particularly bad day though. I felt guilty about it because he had just worked all day long, but I was done for the day.

Let the boys have some father-son bonding time. Then you can have some you time too. Everyone wins!