Monday, July 30, 2007

Right- Handed Helper

After I ran few errands with Dylan and Ryan, I decided to swing by a grocery store before heading for home. Ryan fell asleep in our mini-van due to waking up at 6:30 A.M!. (This is his first nap he have had this summer.) Truthfully, I didn't want to delay my long listing to do for the day. I ended up putting Ryan in a shopping cart.

Good grief, Dylan volunteered to help me by pushing the shopping cart while I collected small food items in other shopping cart. He made my afternoon a little easier, rather than delaying my errands or dragging Ryan over my shoulder.

While Dylan and I were at the grocery store, we got lots of comments from the customers: " Oh look at the little boy sleeping in a shopping cart," " Oh, look how cute!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice that Dylan is so helpful - Mom