Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dylan, The Next Iron Chef












After Dylan finished watching the "Setting The Table" from Signing Times Show, he suddenly decided to help me out with cooking and setting the table. He also learned more new signs from the show in regards setting the table.

Truthfully, it was not easy for me to watch my son near the stove and oven. Without telling him what to do, he already knew the properly ways: putting the mitts on and handling with careful when he was around with the hot stuff. He did a really good job, even making me a breakfast meal. Perhaps, he can fix your delicious meal for you without charging you.

Take a look at our next Iron Chef:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful! Thanks for linking me as a favorite. I also did the fun test, my brain is red. Very accurate.

Lisa
http://codadiva.wordpress.com