Friday, July 27, 2007

Window Art Project

After we got Dylan's Window Art book from Borders bookstore, he had long wanted it instead of getting one of his favorite books: tons of Dora's books. He was hysterically when we purchased for his Summer Window Art project. In fact, he couldn't stop chattering about his upcoming art project to the clerk, gas station man and even us before we arrived home at nine. Believe it or not, he wanted to start his project at Nine P.M! Of course, my answer was, No, you need to wait until in the morning."

At Six A.M, he immediately wanted to start his art project in his pajama without a breakfast! Who would think clearly without having food in his stomach? Probably he could beat this without having a single food in his stomach. But as a mean, strict mom, I told him that he must eat a breakfast and a shower. Thank goodness for not having any morning trouble with Dylan, he followed my instructions.

After he had a breakfast and a shower, he immediately started his project. He did not have any trouble doing it without my help. Well I admit, I only helped him a little bit. Yet, I have to say that I'm pleased to say Dylan does have art talent just like my mom's. Just check it out on my mom's artwork under my link's blog.

Once his project was all done, he was standing up so tall. Now, he knows that he has to wait for 24 hours before putting it up on the windows... I surely hope there are not too many window art projects all over our house! In order to prevent from having all over the house, maybe he can do it at your windows. Would you be interested having his window art in your home?

2 comments:

Deby said...

Excellent! He is artistic like his cousin, Katya.

Laura and the family said...

Maybe he and Katya can do the art work when they get a chance to be together. That will be fun!