Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A New Pager on the Block

Ever since I'm married to David, I realized he is the kind of a person who dares to try something new: computer, camera, website, and so forth. This time, he decided to change to a different kind of pager: Blackberry to Treo. This is not his second pager. Would you ever believe this is his fifth time to change to a new pager within eight years?! Isn't he manic?

He never gave up on trying something new. Actually, David likes to be in the competition against his family or friends. (I guess, I have to live with a husband who was born in Competition.) Whenever he finally felt that he could beat his family or friends with his new toy, his famous motto would be, " See, this is my top of the line."

For four years, he carried Blackberry until he discovered something he was missing-- the video and camera. My current pager, Sidekick III convinces him to think twice about what he is missing. Frankly, I was hoping he would be hooked to Sidekick III, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Since I did not succeed in convincing David, he decided to try out for Treo. The real factors were the high speed wireless, more than 1,000 different softwares, and better web browsers. Literally speaking about the speed, he does NOT have the patience for any slow speed-- you would not want to be around when things are slow or has less features that includes camera, computer, websites. His life surrounded with "top of the line" technical equipments.


So be prepare for the upcoming change of his pager's address. He will send his new pager address to you through by his email.



4 comments:

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

That is really a man thing. At least David knows how to use them, my husband only buys things, but alas he does not read directions and never figures out how to work them : )

Laura and the family said...

David does not always read directions either. Doesn't that drive you nuts sometimes?

Deby said...

My brother is such a ham!

Anonymous said...

booo booo booo

I might get iPhone wth "TAP $$$" after done with my 2 years end in jan. 2008.