Monday, May 12, 2008

Bills

A couple of months ago, we asked AT &T company to stop serving us because we were not pleased with their services. We even wrote a check to pay the bills off. Just tonight, my husband got an email from AT & T company that we owe them four cents!

Can you image the representative looks when he or she sees my husband presents the copy of an email and give them four pennies? I thought it would be FUN to see their faces. Also, can you image if they would not approve him to hand them four cents, and require him to write a check?

What would you do if you were in our shoes?

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Four cents?! This amount should be waiveable by the company, as a write off... Four freaking cents, my goodness. I would send a copy of the letter to the president of the company and see what he has to say. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

no way! 4 cents! geeee even they wont accept 4 coins in pennies! what i will do is get 4 cents in money order-- as i think its somewhat ridiculously to write out from your personal check-- money order will do, as for me i know i would of neglect into paying them 4cents back but dont want to hurt the credit history LOL!! :))

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when this happens I mail a copy of the bill to them with a note telling them that it cost them more to mail the bill to me than they will receive in payment. I write the note in bright felt pen right on the bill copy. I offer to pay it if they rebill me. Usually I never hear from them again.