Friday, May 30, 2008

"Good Workers"

After David made a real delicious, tasty prime ribs for dinner, we all sat together as if we were attending an expensive dinner. He was exhausted right after we had a dinner. Then, he ended up sleeping on a coach.

As soon after I finished cleaning the dishes up, I went right straight to shredding the papers in the living room. Dylan and Ryan, who were sitting next to me, were playing with the Lite Rite.

Ryan made a comment:

" Momma, you are good working woman. We are good working boys except for Dad!"


First, it was the longest sentences he ever made. Second, I thought it was funny he was telling me that his dad was not a good worker, though Ryan had forgotten that his dad did all of the hard working in cooking.

I even told Ryan, "No, Daddy was not lazy. He did work hard on cooking us a delicious dinner."

He sharply replied to me, "No but he is sleeping now." Sigh!

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Hehe!! The words that come out of a babe's mouth! :)

Deby said...

Too funny! Now I get to give David a hard time about being a lazy bum and sleeping on the couch all day. HA HA

What a mean sister I am. :)

Cheryl said...

Ha! Did you tell David the story when he woke up?

Laura and the family said...

Yes, he just laughed when I told him.