Sunday, May 18, 2008

Water Gun

You won't believe all comes with that hot water gun game! It is every kid dream playing with the water gun game. Both Dylan and Ryan started playing against each other at 7 P.M. due having the weather at above 80 degrees. I thought it was a perfect way to cool themselves and burn their energy off before hitting the sack.

In the beginning of the game, both boys wanted to test their water guy by watering the plants. Wasn't that nice of Ryan watering the poor plants who desperately needed it? This did not last long. Dylan,the brave warrior, decided to start the game while Ryan was trying to figure it out how to shoot the gun. It surprised Ryan. As soon he figured it out, he ran and shot the 30 feet water gun. From there, there was a war game, yet a lot of giggling going on.

They had used a lot of energies from running back and forth in our tiny back yard. They stopped for a little bit. Dylan was the ones who wanted to drink the cold water from the water gun. Good grief, it did not shoot through his nose!
Later, Dylan copied Ryan for wanting to shoot the spider from our patio. Wouldn't they make a fabulous team maker? It did scare and killed the spider who had their spider web hanging on our patio. It saved us from cleaning the cobwebs out.

At the end of the water gun game, I have decided to ambush the boys. Of course, I stole their water guns and shot straight toward them. Boy, it was fun watching their disbelief faces. They ran toward to the dead end. That was my greatest advantage to get them REALLY SOAKED!

Dylan gave me a surrender signal .
Ryan signed "I'm cold!"

Know what is my next plan? It is to do the shoot at my husband! I would LOVE to see him yelping and pleading me to stop getting him soaked.

5 comments:

Deby said...

Right on!! You are such a fun mom. :)

Cheryl said...

Ha! Glad you got the last laugh (and shot)!

Anonymous said...

You are the BEST Mom! That gun is a really cool idea (ha ha) Mom/CC

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

I have a Super Professional Power Washer from Costco.
I will let you borrow it to to really make your husband beg for mercy : )

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they liked those! Doug and I wanted to play with them before giving them to Ryan, but we decided that was not the best thing to do:)