Friday, June 20, 2008

Kindergarten's Promotion

Can you believe my last baby, Ryan just finished primary school? It is hard to believe time flew by so fast. Ryan's Kindergarten's Promotion was short and sweet. Ryan introduce himself in a front of the parents.
He then said, "In Kindergarten, I learned to do the work."

The entire class sang a Kindergarten song. Before the second song began, Ryan said to the teacher in a front of parents, "My dad is here taking picture of us."

Ms. Hartig was passing each student's hand-made handbook for the parents.

Ryan, you've accomplished throughout your Kindergarten Year. We're proud of you. Congrats!

4 comments:

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

My heart is bursting with pride!!!!!

Mandee said...

Yay! Congrats to Ryan!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Ryan for being promoted to 1st grade!!! Whooooo!

Deby said...

Congrats to Ryan!! I am so proud of you!!!