Sunday, June 29, 2008

Relax

This morning I had a rough start. First, I accidentally broke the mug's handle after I opened the freezer. Second, I spilled all over Root beer after filling the Popsicles. Third, I just mopped the kitchen floor a day before. Now, I had to mop it again.

Last, Dylan told me at his breakfast table, "Mom, Relax!Think of a place that makes you relax."

Isn't that sweet of having a seven year old son telling me to think of a place where I would relax? Do you know what my response was? I smiled and replied, "Going on a Disney Cruise."

Dylan said, "No, it will not happen in 370 more days."

I was bummed out and suddenly said, "How about Hawaii?"

Dylan thought it was a wonderful idea, "Let's going to Hawaii today!"

If you had a rough day, what is the first thing that would make you relax?

2 comments:

Deby said...

I know that so many times I wanted the ability to zoom my body to different places. Mostly from Bend to San Diego - but San Diego to Maui isn't bad either.

My favorite place is a spa in Las Vegas. I'm talking ALL DAY in the spa. Facial, massage, salt scrub, head massage, hot rock treatment, steam room, jacuzzi, huge comfy chairs and big fluffy robes. That is my happy place. Haven't been there in years - but some day I will again bask in the luxury of the spa.

Laura and the family said...

Yeah, I would especially like to try out for mud bath especially one of my workers told me that Green Ivy in Temescal (means sweat lodge in Aztec language) Valley near Corona-about an hour and a half to drive from our home.