Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stomach Flu?

Yesterday, both of my students were telling me that their stomach upset them. One of them ended up going home from school early.

The next morning, Dylan, my older son, woke me up at 4:15 AM telling me that his stomach did not cooperate him quite well. I immediately knew it must be the stomach flu. Otherwise, it would not worth to embrass him at school, or even getting a phone call from school if he falls asleep at school.

My younger son, Ryan did not eat much last night. I was not sure if he has the same problem as his older brother, Dylan. To be safe on the side, I ended up staying home from work, and to take care of them.

At the same time, I could catch my house chores up for the day. Let's hope their stomach upset improves later on the day.

2 comments:

Mandee said...

I hope they are feeling better and that it wasn't too bad for you!

Furry Bottoms said...

Aw, those can get nasty! I hope you don't get it! Stay positive, strong and healthy! :)