Friday, January 18, 2008

Boys' Talents

Isn't it fun to watch your own children's new talent that it never occurred to your thoughts? After years of raising our sons, it continues to amaze me what they can.

One afternoon, I decided to pull the plate mat and leave it on our dining table for the boys to keep their hands full for the afternoon. Ryan decided to jump in his interest- math. Well since we had his I.E.P meeting, I was told that he could add and subtract up to five even his regular kindergarten classmates have not learned on this part yet. But when I saw him writing on his own math plate mat without our help, he sure had fooled us that he could add and subtract up to ten. What else does he know besides math ???
Dylan who loves to be in a ham in a front of a video. This time, he was bragging that he had created his own silly songs. He just decided to sing "What's a silly day?." You can be the judge when listening to his silly song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherish these talents of the boys and nurture them as time evolves!

Deby said...

Bravo Dylan. Those people in Ohio better get workin' on those pushups. Then they can relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. So cute!

I love educational placemats. I used them for Katya for years and years. Love them! You never know what comes out when you put them on the table. :)