Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Destination

Happy New Year to You !

Everyone does have their own destination for the New Year. The most common ones is losing weight, though I know I definitely need to do the same. But I am also trying to add something else that I need to do for the year.

This year I will....

1) decluttered the stuff around the house
2) educate each of my son's (typical of me as a teacher)
3) do the scrapbook once every other week since I am working long hours.
4) Take my boys out to interesting places
5) Last I need to keep my promise

Now, it is your turn to name the five things you wanted to do for the year of 2008.

1 comment:

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

You are so right, I need to have goals for 2008, here goes:
1) laugh out loud everyday
2) spend more time with those I love.
3) Be fearless
4) clean less and play more.
5) listen with my heart