Friday, January 11, 2008

Kids' Comments

Don't we all have our awesome experience from listening to our kids' comments? It happened to us this week.

This Friday A.M., on our way out for work/school, Dylan said to me, "Mom, I wanted you to save your money because I don't want you be poor" with his concern face. Isn't that sweet? I guess he had learned about telling him a white lie that I don't have the money to buy his four dollar drink. Also, I think he had learned more about the money value at a young age.

On Wednesday night, I was checking on how Ryan was feeling because we did received a note that he has "pink eyes" which it turned out he didn't. But he was coughing, sneezing and running colds- just began to have colds.

I asked Ryan few questions, " Aren't you feeling sick ?" He replied with a "No."

"Aren't you tired?" asked by me because he woke up at 6 A.M. and it was 8 P.M. without a nap. Then he gave me a sharp reply, "No, I am not sick. I am not tired. I'm just fine." Then, he quickly fell asleep as soon as I turned the light out.

1 comment:

Deby said...

It is awesome that you record their little quotes. I wish I had taken the time to write down Katya's. Hopefully, I'll have it together enough to record Alexis and Logan's good ones.