Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, David !

This time, I am proud to share with you all how lucky I have David in my life. He deserves to get something special from his wife (me). I wanted to write a special note about him because today is his birthday.Since my relationship with David, I have grown to know more about REAL David. His generous heart has not changed before he became a father of two sons. He would surrendered a lot of his time from working all day to help anyone in his family or friends from fixing anything in and outside of the house to picking someone at the airport.

Not only helping someone he cares, he does know how to make anyone who could not resist stop loving him. One of his experts is using sense of humors. He definitely knows how to melt others down either when a person is angry or sad. That is something he would turn everything upside down in order to see a person with a smiling face at the end.

Another thing about my dear husband, David is a devoted father of our two loving sons, Dylan and Ryan. He always makes sure they are well-loved, care and happiness. In addition to David's priority is to make sure they are aware that they are on the top of his list , that includes staying home with them when they are ill from school. That is not the only thing he would do with our sons. He would spend times teaching him how to use the computer, or just to take them out to have father-sons bonding.
Happy Birthday, David! I Love You !

3 comments:

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Damn, I make good babies!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you, I could not be more proud of you. Your heart is huge, your devotion complete, your accomplishments unbelieveable.
I Love You,
Mother

Deby said...

Happy Birthday to my most wonderful oldest brother!!! He is a pretty awesome guy. After all, we are related!!!

Thanks for being the wonderful wife who gives him such great kudos.

Mandee said...

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest guys I know! I hope you had a wonderful day! Miss you all!