Monday, January 7, 2008

Good Night Kiss


After I finished reading a book to my sons, I always give both of them my "I Love You" message in sign language and then give each of my good night kiss.

Well, this evening Ryan decided to use his sense of humor (I think he was trying to be funny) The conversation began:

Mom: Just gave him a good night kiss

Ryan: I take off the kisses (He wiped if off then laughed)

Mom: Ahhh, that made me sad you took the kiss off from me.

Ryan: You can give me a kiss again.

Mom: Will you promise you would not take my kiss off from your cheek?

Ryan: I promise not to take the kiss off.

Mom: (Gave him a nice good night kiss on his cheek)

Sure enough, he kept his promise and smiled it back to me.

1 comment:

Deby said...

Oh... what a cute little story! He is a sweetheart.