Saturday, January 5, 2008

Playing In The Rain

Every time I see the rain, it reminds me the old classic movie, "Singin' In The Rain" by Gene Kelly. I did like the idea of playing in the rain with our raincoat and a pair of rain boots except we didn't have umbrella.

It was a PERFECT timing to be flexible parents by taking our boys outside in the rain. After we all were set up to go outside, the boys were entrancing.

Come On and Join with Us!

Oh, it does feel good!

Look, I'm sweeping the water!

It's Play Time!

At the end of our precious afternoon, they got their pants wet from splashing so much. I knew they did not mind because Dylan made a comment, "That was fun!"

3 comments:

Deby said...

What fun! I still like taking a walk in the rain, although Alexis doesn't. :)

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seen that long ago that your father and you used to play in the rain, Laura. You loved to jump in puddles. Mom-CC

Anonymous said...

I so wish they could come up here and play in the snow!! You guys have to make a winter trip sometime.