Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ice Pack

An hour after we had a dinner, David was fast asleep on our couch. It was due to having a lack of sleep. Ryan came up to me while I was cutting the laminate out for my classroom. He said, " I need to get an ice pack to wake my dad up." Wasn't that a good thinking for a little young man to figure a way to wake his dad up? A COLD ICE PACK !

Just visualize how David reacted when Ryan put the cold ice pack on his sleepy forehead. In fact, I enjoyed watching David caught off the guard. Too bad, I didn't take a picture of him, nor put a bowl of cold water. That would make him think he has to go to PEE!

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

HEhehehehehehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh boy!!!! What is the aftermath of this situation????? ; - )

Laura and the family said...

David was startled when Ryan put the ice pack on his forehead. He just pat his back for thinking of him. But still David went back to asleep. I think Ryan probably figured it out that ice pack did not work on him. The next time, I will put a bowl of a cold water to make him think he has to go to PEE.