Thursday, August 21, 2008

Need A Laugh?

One of the Extended Student Service (ESS) leader at my boys' school site told me that she loves Dylan and Ryan very much. She stated that they both do have senses of humor.

Dylan:

" Ms. Rene, I have two questions for you! One, can I play scrabble game? Two, can I have a box to cover my bottom? It's too big!! I need to cover it. "

"My blood pressure is heating like a baseball on Wednesday."

Wonder what he actually thinks about???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan:

(He had his arms spread out) " You cannot pass by me. You need a password. "

The leader thought of saying "Please " is a typical magic word. Nope! He had to guess again. Ryan giggled. After a third attempt, he then said to the leader, "Okay, you may go now."

What a mischievous he is !

1 comment:

Deby said...

How cute! They are both quite the handful, huh?

I wonder why baseballs are so hot on Wednesdays?