Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jewelries

For years, I was not a heavy jewelry user, but I got some collections to keep. These are for special occasions. Normally, I would end up getting anything that looks great on me. It is very rare for me to buy anything fashionable.

But lately late of last year, I have been craving to get my vain back. It means to buy more necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I guess Santa Claus has decided to give me a lot more rewardings for being an excellent friend, a family member, mother, and a teacher. Oh how lucky I am getting lots of love!

This week, I got even better luck than I had anticipated. First, I purchased three beautiful necklaces from a dear friend, Daisy, from Germany. The ones I bought was unique. It arrived this week. I was so proud collecting more of her handmade necklaces.

Not only getting necklaces from Daisy in a mail, I received another gift from a dear friend of mine, Nikki. She just started doing beadings as a part of her hobby. After receiving a pair of aqua blue earrings and bracelet. I consider that she did a fabulous job. This made me feel very special that she decided to make a gift for me. Perhaps, she will start her second business job: beadings for bracelets and earrings.

Soon, I will be getting more pairs of earrings from another friend, Dana. The ones I ordered are looking good. Don't forget to check it out on Dana's and Daisy's website on my far right side of the blog. These two ladies made beautiful jewelries, including Nikki who has not started her own business yet.

Oh boy, I am anxious to get all of my attention at my new work site. It definitely will make my day. Without a doubt, I would be so proud to announce about my special friends Nikki, Daisy, and Dana made them for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! I echo your comments about the gorgeous bead jewelry work by the Deaf ladies! As you know, I am keeping an eye on the ones I like as a gift or for myself!!

I am all for the Deaf businesses!

Anonymous said...

finishhhhhhhhhhhhhh! blushing here! youre so sweet!! wowowow the sealove looks gorgeous on you!!!!

yes! finallllllllllllllly VPed with nik yesterday wowow was so so nice to see her again and she showed me the earrings and matching bracelet she made for you! supersweet!!

lovelovelove you!
xoxoxo

Furry Bottoms said...

AWWWWWWW!!!!! *blushing* You're so sweet, Laura. I can see that you work very hard in your life... whether it is with your sons, your job, your family and friends. I just felt you deserved something awesome to make you sparkle! Hey, I recognized Sealove on your neck! I saw that on Daisys website, hahahaha how funny. Enjoy your jewlery! I noticed that the bracelet I made for you is a little small, next time I make something I'll make it a little bit bigger so it's a little more loose. But the aqua looks fantastic on you! :)