Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kid's Camera

A couple of days ago, Dylan opened his belated Christmas gift from us. He wanted to do his own V-Tech Kids camera experiments. Then, we all got involved.

Blowing my kiss out to Dylan

One of the Marxx brothers

Thinking about being a first deaf man on a Space ship

Being in a Mischievous Mood

We were amazed how much the newest kids' V-Tech digital camera is so much alike with any digital camera. With this camera, the features have: video camera, props, flashes, and downloading into the camera! I thought these are wonderful ways to use the conversation with others about the pictures.

2 comments:

Deby said...

The pictures turned out really cute! I think he will have a really good time with it.

C and B Scene said...

I've never seen this brofore. I can see why kids would love it.
Mom/CC