Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stephan Speilberg II

Can you image having a child at age seven thinking about making a movie? It did not occur to my thoughts until one of the sign language interpreters told me what had happened during the recess. One of my sons, Dylan went up to his principal about wanting to making a "M.A.S.K" movie.

Then, she asked him what does "M.A.S.K" stands for? His instantaneous replied, " It stands for Maryland Avenue School for Kids." I have not thought about the meaning for each letter. He explained to her that he wanted to film about teaching students about the right and wrong things to do during school hours. That included recess. In the back of my mind, I inquired how often do I see the kids think beyond about the students' behaviors, including his own.

The principal did like his brilliant idea. She then told him that she will take into her consideration from his suggestion. That made me think about that he might be the next Stephan Spielberg II. For this reason of the possibilities, he loves to write, use his excessive imaginations, using his own camera including filming and teach others. Perhaps that explains the combination involved on my side of the family who were involved in stenographer, music composer, English professor that wrote five different languages and psychologist.

No comments: