Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kissing a Girl

On Friday morning, I was stopped by one of Ryan's classmates. One of the twin girls was telling me what was happening during the morning recess.

Girl: Ryan was trying to pretend to kiss me.

Ryan: (Smiling and showing fish kiss in a front of me and the girl)

Me: Ryan, what did Mrs. Lampshire (his teacher) tell you about the rules of kissing at school?

Ryan: (Giving me the guilt looks) We were not supposed do the kissing.

Me: That 's right. Don't do that again.

Ryan: But Mrs. Lamsphire is not here today. (She was absent on Friday.)

Oh boy, he has a sneaky mind of his own!

2 comments:

Deby said...

It sounded like a valid excuse to me! You and your loverboys.

C and B Scene said...

Whoa... Following in his older brothers footstep, that one is.

Mom/CC