Thursday, May 3, 2007

Chaos

As many of you might be wondering what's happening with the "Zany" McClellan Family. Actually, right now, our home, with a beautiful view, is in chaos due to our painting project. We have decided to try it ourselves! David, the hard worker, wants to do the experiment himself by painting Ryan's and Dylan's room while their beds are in our room . Can you visualize the four of us with piles of the boys' clothes sharing the same master's room? Despite the suffering and the chaos, Ryan's room will be done with a "Thomas, the Train" theme while Dylan's room will be a "Cars" Theme. They have their bathroom between their room. So, I need your help with their bathroom's theme to coordinate their bedrooms. Of course, I will take pictures of before and after to show our success or failure in this endeavor. At the same time as upstairs chaos erupts, so does the downstairs, Luckily, we hired a professional painter due to the 20 feet high ceiling. Could you image David hanging like a monkey off a ladder doing this?

Traditionally, I am quite neat freak.. that of course was before David and the boys! I know many of you will agree with me, that children then to be bit messy! Toys on the stairs and floors, papers left on tables, and sand from playing with the sandbox all over the clean floor.. Maybe I will collect cans to pay for a maid ! Well as usual I have been busy ! Helping with the boys' homework, chores, dinner, blahh, blahh (fill in the blanks you know the demands involved) But I must confess.. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

1 comment:

Deby said...

I say that you just stick with a fish theme in the bathroom and you can't ever go wrong!

Good luck on your painting project. I want to see pictures when you are done with each room!!

I'm also with you on the whole chaos thing. My house has never looked so messy - ever.