Sunday, May 6, 2007

Desperate Needs Your Vote


For nearly ten years, I have begged my husband to grow his goatee. For years, he refused until he finally did this year. Boy wasn't I glad !? However, to my disappointment, it didn't last long.

While I was gone out to a scrapbook workshop for the day, David, my husband, sneaked it out and shaved his goatee without my "so-called permission." So, I am posting two pictures of David with and without goatee. I need your vote which do you like the best on him.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the goatee. It made up for the hair he was missing on the top of his head :)

Deby said...

I like the goatee too! I thought it looked very current and "hip". I say grow it back.

Mandee said...

I think he looks handsome with and without it!

Anonymous said...

Grow it back Sweetheart, Mommy likes it.

Anonymous said...

How about a compromise? He could grow half a goatee...say the left half.

Anonymous said...

Also shave your head and do a really manificent goatee, oh how good that is .

Mom
PS how many votes do I get????

Laura and the family said...

Four out of six people vote to have David grow his goatee back. He had promised me to grow it back since he finishes his scuba diving...let's see.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

How do you sign in to this %#*/ blog????

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Id say he look good with it on. Maybe he stole it from Sigmund Freud? in speaking of Freudian slip, theres no way to take the word back but let's keep goatee on! :::smile:::