Monday, May 14, 2007

Honoring Our Mothers

Please forgive me for not sending messages to honor our Mothers on Mother's Day. As usual, I have an excuse, was out for the day to Sea World with my family.

Mom: First and foremost, this is a woman who made a huge difference in my life. When she discovered my deafness, she rolled her sleeves up and worked with my education from the started until I've completed my Master's Degree. I have to thank you for putting your entire amount of patience into this process; although, we have gone through thick and thin. Not only you teaching me with the academic, you also used your creativity in teaching me macrame' to garden. Too bad, I don't have your green thumb! Yet, I know you care and love for me. I am returning the same.


Cathy: Over the last ten years, I have appreciated your talents in decorating interiors. Believe me, I have learned a lot from you. Not only that you are a wonderful mother-in-law, you are also a strong-willed woman I admire (that's where The McClellan Clan got it.) My all time favorite activities with you are when the family gets together for un-birthday and getting variety stuff from Christmas stocking. That has brought me closer to the meaning of having family gathering.

Connee: From the moment, you entered my dad's life, you had changed mine! I love the way you use your high energy and how considerate and kind you are of others. You always made sure everyone is filled with love and happiness. This is my lesson from you.

Deby: I have always admired how you manage your schedule. You do all of the errands and emergencies that come up while you were a full-time working mom. You sure have impressed me that you still have any energy even you have three kids left to do things like; sending a thoughtful messages to others by e-mail or mailing a letter. This has taught me to share with others. Since I was an only child, I never really learned to share with others until now.

There are many others I would like to include. Each of you are in my thoughts. I have always loved each of you though I may not say I love you very often.