Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Smart Alec or Competitor

During breakfast time, Dylan said out of blue. From there, we started the competition between us (Mother and Son?? Oh my goodness, why did I start this?) The conversation began:

Dylan: Mom, I can run faster than you because you are too old to run (What an insult! So the war began with "tit for tat!")

Mom: Oh really? I think a lot faster than you such as Math.

Dylan: (Giggling) What is 1300 plus 600?

Mom: 1900

Dylan: (Stunning) How do you know?

Mom: I told you I think fast.

Dylan: Alright, BUT (his famous motto) I can talk a lot faster than you, "blah, blah, blah" Who knows what he had said?

Mom: (Laughing) I can sign a lot faster ( So I began signing REALLY FAST without using my voice or even whispering, "I can sign a lot faster. You sign slower than me. Hahahah."

Guess what? He interpreted 100 percent accuracy. GULP !

Does this sicken you when your own child win the competition?

No comments: