Friday, May 11, 2007

Crazy Friday

Oh boy, I can't believe I had survived my three special events! Of course, they are all on the same day! First, I need to wear a yellow shirt to represent for the Jaguar. We get spirit points for the Jags; this helps us to beat the other 3 teams. Unfortunately, we are on the last place. BUMMER !

Right after my first event, I attended Ryan's first Mother's/Grandmother's Day at his pre-school. I had to change my clothes from Jaguar yellow to 50's cool ! While we were there, we had bubble gums contests, hula-hoops, dances, ice cream, and ate hot dogs. Ryan loved trying to do his hula-hoops.

As soon as I finished Ryan's event, he and I had to meet Dylan and David at McDonald's. Once again, it was a quick-change time. This time the theme was Hawaiian outfits. Dylan's school was having a special event: Beach Spring Fling Party. The boys and I were ready for sand, surf and fun! Too bad, David had to Scuba Dive or he could have participated the Limbo. (Just make a picture of David doing the limbo along with the kids.) Truthfully, the boys cheated on their limbo contest: Ryan lifted the limbo stick and Dylan just bend his back and walked under the limbo.

When night fell, we were all sleepy from our fun day full of parties! I started off as a Jaguar, changed to a 50's sock-hopper and ended playing beach party lingo ! I kind of felt like the "Three Faces of Eve" for a while there! Well Sunday will be over "Water World" Day! That's on way this Mother will beat the heat and have a day with my family.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never seem to slow down : ) Keep on blogging I love your pictures and sharing your days.

I love you so much!!!

Cathy

Deby said...

You go girl!! Mom POWER! You can attend three different events with different outfits in one day and keep a smile on your face the whole time. You rock!