Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Mischievous


Ryan is the little mischievous guy. He will be turning to five next week, May 10th. Recently, he learned more about plants and bugs at his pre-school. He once took the teacher's plant out of the pot because he thought the plant is finished growing. He kept saying, "I'm sorry" when he was being scolded. (Of course,the teachers laughed without letting him know.) Just last night, I assumed the boys were watching their favorite T.V. show after finished their homework and dinner. Dylan ran up and tattled tale about Ryan cutting his own hair ! I dashed off to downstairs. From upstairs, I was looking down to Ryan. He had his arm behind him with a scissor and acted like as if he was innocent. After he handed me the scissor, I found a bit of his brown hair on the carpet. Fortunately, he didn't cut more than once while I did my entire front bangs, just a week before Christmas when I was six and even did cut my doll's hair because I thought it would grow.

The next day, I learned from another teacher at his pre-school about Ryan's comment. His comment with a pride, "I cut hair with scissors." He was very impressed with himself that he did it ! (Groan!) I guess it was being paid back. Don't we all have our own experience either from you or your children?

Don't let this picture of Ryan fooled you.

No comments: