Monday, May 28, 2007

School Photos

We finally got our sons' school photos back last week. We have been eagerly waiting for a month! Both of them had handsome smiles! We were relieved. You never know with kids how it's going work out!

The photographer at Ryan's Pre-School was great! He positioned Ryan just perfectly. He had Ryan turn his head this way, tilt just a little that way and bend his knee slightly back that way. So when Ryan was perfectly posed.. The Photographer's ready to capture the moment.. Ryan started singing, "Head, Shoulders, Knee, and Toes, Knees and Toes.." Yup, he had them rolling ! Thank Goodness, his picture came out ok!

Dylan's picture was great! What a little ham! The way he was posing in a few of them makes him look like a junior model! The photographer at his school complimented Dylan. He told Dylan he had the best smile! And after seeing Dylan's picture I have to agree!

1 comment:

Deby said...

Awesome!! Send some my way pllleeeaaassseee! Wallets and big ones both. I HAVE to put those cuties in my wallet. I have their old 5x7 photos on my wall.